Thread: Battle Royal

Battle Royal

Do the Gladiators that win the Battle Royal gain any overall points toward their class ranking or overall gladiator ranking?
    Also, why are there no achievement gains for Battle Royal or prizes. It just seems its a completely non factor other then some good fight reading.

I also just want to see if anyone is alive and reading the forum.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

its more a good trophie earning engine if your glads hang in there for some weeks ^^ i got 200 a month without aiming for it, that basically an orange item after your glad hits 55.

Throwing this out there. Being there are no apparent in game awards to the specific gladiator competing or winning in the Battle Royal matches. Winners get trophies but to me that is not as enticing as gladiator points or awards.
    That said...I think it would be helpful to eliminate the outstanding injuries that glads suffer during the event.
    A glad suffering an injury can cause a poor performance in any matches afterwards that he is challenged in especially Blood Games fights that do carry a fairly beneficial upside.
    Especially that there is only an hour in between the matches and doubtful many managers will be logging on in the wee hours of the morning to check for injuries.

Or perhaps just reverse the times of the Battle Royal and Blood Games matches.

Just my views on this Xmas eve morning.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I'd second the injury curing, or at least offer better monetary rewards for placing near the finish.
    Last edited by LakiRed; 01-05-2020 at 02:13 PM.