I leave youl all, but i love you all.

Hi, folks.

I'll speak russian below, not because i've no time (or brains :) to do English text, but because have a thought "If a man wish to do it, he will translate. But this text only for these humans."

Во-первых, спасибо Nate.
    Во-вторых, прошу извинить меня за тот вред, который кому-то тут нанёс.
    В-третьих, спасибо сообществу, организованному силами Nate (Очень интересных людей встретил тут. Думал, один живу на планете Земля. Ни разу! Есть, значит, единомышленники!)

Эта игрушка для меня не совсем игрушка: Статистику боёв использовал для "игр" с данными, которые в современном мире ни фига не игры.
    В числе прочего, сочинил новый, как мне кажется, подход к решению одной из задач машинного обучения.
    И называться он будет не иначе, как POW. Если его до меня не придумали (Что вероятно -- практика показывает, что всё придумано. И давно.)

Что ещё? Ну, хорошего вам. Само собой.

А, и да, не довёл до конца эксперимент один. Может, это всем уже известно, а может -- нет.
    Так вот skill "Entangle" не имеет проверок на знание exotic-оружия. Судя по всему.
    Это значит, что применять сетку левой рукой вы можете, даже если в правой у вас -- кувалда.

Хорошего! Ещё раз.

/weaw

This is Google Translate (Not sure I understood everything correctly, but sad to see someone leave. Take care, weaw):

First, thanks Nate.
    Secondly, I ask you to excuse me for the harm that someone has done here.
    Thirdly, thanks to the community organized by the forces of Nate (I met very interesting people here. I thought that I live on planet Earth.) Not once, there are like-minded people!)

This toy is not exactly a toy for me: I used combat statistics for "games" with data, which in the modern world is not a fig.
    Among other things, he composed a new, I think, approach to solving one of the tasks of machine learning.
    And it will be called only POW. If they did not come up to me (Which is likely - practice shows that everything has been invented, and for a long time.)

What else? Well, good to you. By itself.

And, and yes, did not finish the experiment alone. Maybe everyone already knows it, or maybe not.
    So the "Entangle" skill does not have checks on the knowledge of exotic weapons. As it appears.
    This means that you can apply the grid with your left hand, even if you have a sledge hammer on the right.

Good! Again.