Thread: Salutations

Stable Servant

Salutations

Hey folks.Just wanted to say hello and get an estimate of how many people are playing.I remember the forums and chat being much more lively .Maybe that can come back.Well,that's all for now.Good luck on the sands!(except against my guys of course)...Mallafax

I've been considering dropping PoW for the last 2-3 months, with more than 6 years of nearly daily logins and no major changes since the completion of the Shadow & Myst school (which introduced equal amount of nice and annoying stuff, at least for me), I think I'm finally getting tired. Most of the other "old guys" have either left or appear rarely and the newcomers aren't that many or that inquisitive so it's more or less normal to have low activity these days, both in the forum and in general.

Stable Servant
    Well,I hope you stick around.Maybe Nate will see this and think about freshing things up a bit.The game is still solid,just needs something new to get guys like you interested again.The whole unscramble the skill thing made forums fun.Well thanks for reply ,here's hoping Nate will Make PoW Great Again!

Hi. I come back to PoW from time to time. Lack of new content is a bit of a problem. Right now I have a few ideas for my new batch of gladiators that will last months. I hope Conquest gets more areas too.
    As for forum activity, since there is a lack of new things, there isn't much left to talk about any more. Old things have been discussed enough. (Or were they?)
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal