Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Must Use Trophies to Train Rank 1 of Slave Attributes?

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    and I forgot to do the thing where you buy the 1st stat rank with trophies and train the rest :'( (you get an extra rank that way as training up seems ot miss a rank....) It's an incredibly low priority bug that Nate is yet to fix AFAIK
    Hi Nate,

I just read in the forum that we have to train first rank of the slave attributes with trophies else the attributes can be trained only up to one less than their maximum. Is this true, and if so is it by design or is it a bug?

I have purchased my best premium slave and have trained its one attribute fully but its max rank only got increased to +9 instead of +10. Now I do not want to lose his other attributes but the trophy cost to train the first rank of the rest five attributes is too high for me, that is 150 x 5 = 750 trophies for this one slave. And for all slaves in my stable it would be 150 x 6 x 5 = 4500 trophies just to train rank 1.

Could you please advise if I must use trophies to train the remaining attributes once each so as not to lose any attributes, or is it a bug that you would fix eventually and I may reliably train all the attribute ranks using just training points?

Thanks
    Last edited by The Myst; 03-31-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Greetings The Myst,

Thanks for the message. That is a low priority bug if I recall. I'll take another look at this when time permits, but in the meantime, I wouldn't worry about it as it's very easy to increase your attributes using gear.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the reply.. Request you to please take a look at it whenever you get time; I'd just want to make my best slave's every single attribute count - for hysterical reasons..

If for any reason the bug is too hard to fix then I would request you to at least let one time reset our slave attributes so that I may retrain them with trophies that I have accumulated. It's my best slave and I am very much attached to it...

cheers and thanks a lot..

...or in case the bug is unresolvable then even if you let us unlearn the attributes similar to the skills it would be great help. I will then retrain them for all the slaves in my stable as and when I earn enough trophies for each of them.. thanks