Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fresh Meat

Ideas to bring new players

After some time of brake, I returned to play this game again.

Honestly, its deepest and most unique browser based RPG I have ever played. And I tried a lot of them.

I am only a bit sad, cos there should be thousands players here. Althought I guess there is not so much players in game for now, recent community seems to be realy active and I cant say I miss some interaction or challenge.

Besides, I still think this game deserves much more players.

So if you have some ideas, or tried something that would help bring new players in the game, feel free to post it in this thread.

Goal is, that other players can see it and maybe try it too.

Fresh Meat
    I already tried few things. Besides sharing on facebook, I also tried to post links on gaming forums (for example reddit). Refering to friends who play online games may be also the way.

For now I have one recruit, dont know if hes from facebook or forum (for now i posted only on 2 or 3 forums, but when I have time I plan to post on more).

Hey.

Some years ago was the time of MUD games.
    Some of these games had a deep texts itself. Realy deep.They (these games) was killed by graphical MMO.

Eyes vs Imagination. What a War?!

This war always the war 10 vs 1.

It's impossible to fit POW texts/questions into IOS/Android accurately. So, it's not a question of "post links".

But a question of Eyes vs Imagination.

New War. Hah.
    Last edited by weaw; 07-15-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Fresh Meat
    Well, I am maybe just too old school .

But all those shiny click spamming, run here and then there, zombie games just dont attract me. I like to use my brain when play games. Like hero from unnamed game says: "If you cant out fight them, outsmart them ! "

Still, I think there are people with same mind sets like me/you, who still dont know about this game, and if they did, they would play it like us .

Quote Originally Posted by PrdoSK View Post
    I like to use my brain when play games.
    It's the best self-evaluation i've meet.
    But:
    Qui quaerit, reperit.