Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Making no attacks

Running a lvl50 Rage been trying everything I can think of.
    Switched weaponry, attack strategies from 10 to 1 on both activity, and bloodlust.. nothing.

Some matches he will swing maybe twice, but most of the time he's not even swinging for 4 rounds, and then its just one attack then nothing for the rest of the match.

I am thinking its a graphic bug since I am seeing the opponents health decrease, that or I am getting hit with an ability like (hamstring) and its not showing up also.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

You got a lvl 50 glad so i assume you know about the "blow by blow" button, if not than try it.

There are some reasons for zero attacks during turns, low activity, stun, laying on the ground, slow 2h weapon, recieving to many hits which affects your own attack frequency, short weapons vs long weapons, high presence of opponent. Since you have a rage, killshot tends to have less attacks per turn, maybe change to another fighting style.

or... it is just a bug
    Last edited by Aphexii; 07-08-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphexii View Post
    You got a lvl 50 glad so i assume you know about the "blow by blow" button, if not than try it.

There are some reasons for zero attacks during turns, low activity, stun, laying on the ground, slow 2h weapon, recieving to many hits which affects your own attack frequency, short weapons vs long weapons, high presence of opponent. Since you have a rage, killshot tends to have less attacks per turn, maybe change to another fighting style.

or... it is just a bug
    No I've been checking, even the b4b is not giving me any clues. Though on two matches it did register more movement if that makes sense. He's had matches against pole arms, and not moved.

Though I can say its only him, my other gladiators are not having this same problem.

You know, at this point I think its just the RNG of the game screwing with them. Because I just had a match with him that he came out the gate. Fumbled his weapon 3 times, and tripped himself up 4 times.

would you tell the name of your unfortune rage? i wanna scout his fights.

Sometimes all the best efforts are screwed by really bad luck, ones i had a glad who always picked up the wrong weapon

Oborosen.
    Hi by the way.

1. Style? Kill Shot? // Sometimes?
    2. Weapon? 2h?
    3. Do You have Hard to Hit skill?

// Point on the gladiator, if i not give the "answer". By his name. If it is not out of Yours rules.
    Last edited by weaw; 07-15-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Aphex, what it's a shame? Europian.

Just a nonsesnse like "I'm Erthian". Have a thoughts to leave the Earth? Or something like that.

I'm a Human. Nothing else.

If someone is rooted in more than 2 different countrys all in europe... well i call that a europian not a guy from country x with a splash of y/z.