Hi guys,

was toying around with Slayers lately and ended up with only hybrid builds. As the majority in the forum dislikes pure Slayer builds (0/100/0) and me too for one reason, to many activated abilities. I never had a Slayer with "Flurry of Steel" and only few use that skill in BG's and only with fast 1H weapons. I don't know what that skill does, all i observed was weak damage and a 2 turn cooldown (every 3th turn activation). The damage is to weak for a final skill and and the frequency is to low for that damage output.

The only information in the forum i found was a short mention from Kreegan that "Flurry of Steel" gives you some additional attacks/attack power? There was a huge drop in Slayer population after the trixster update earlier this year. There are only 1 or 2 currently in BG's that use it, but don't last long enough for propper observation.

Can anyone tell me what exactly this skill does, or what the idea behind it is? I don't think there are any bad final skill in this game, even "Down and Dangerous" is viable, at least in my opinion. (have one fresh war in BG's with it and eager to test it in the endgame)

Maybe it has a true purpose other than damage like "Shank", it does low damage even with 2H weapons but it's main purpose is to create injuries.
Maybe consecutiv use of "Flurry..." does stack something?