Thread: Cheers!

Fresh Meat

Cheers!

Hello fellow stableheads!

I'm new here as of about a month ago. I've been enjoying the RNG stats game that is PoW to no end, and figured it was time to make a proper forum account and greetings post since I've been lurking on various threads and introductory guides ever since I started. I seem to be doing okay with my first couple of glads (Agdistis-[Theatrics] and Attis-[Rage]), holding a ~70% batting average through to almost Maximus! Serious kudos to those of you who took the time out to put up some information on the mechanics, which are as glorious as they are intricate and specific. Eager to get my first round of post-retirement quality slaves before long!

As I am quite inexperienced, I am on the lookout for any tips and tricks of the trade you more experienced stablemasters might have for me. I've already harassed a few of you via the in-game messaging system, and I have been really awe-struck by how kind and considerate you all have been. Teasing out the various odds and ends of the fight strategy stack is rather daunting to new players, so if any of you would be willing to brainstorm with me on it I'd be most grateful. My glads aren't even close to a match for senior stables' yet, but soon I hope to be!

I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming days. Until then... see you in the pit!

(o・x・)/∝━━━━━━∈:;*.’:; ゚Д゚)
    - Augustinia

Welcome to the PoW , my stable is Blood Bathed. Feel free to add me and we can chat whenever you want. I'm not as experienced as some of the other guys but have had a good deal of success retiring all of my glads and starting my journey to the top with my new HOL glads... so maybe I can help in some way. Trying to bring some life to the forums these days...

Good luck with your climb to Primus!
    Stable: Blood Bathed | Blood Bathedtwo

Pit is a very friendly game, even though it is a fighting game, most people are nice! My best advice is to get a trixter or slayer, they are fun to play and strong! My name is Julianna from Canada

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I