Thumbs up New Update 3/20/2017: Trixters, The Gauntlet, Conquests, Treasure Chests & Vault slot

Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update has just gone live in the Great Realm. Please see below for more details:

Trixter
    The Trixter specialty is out of early access and the price has been lowered.

Gauntlet
    Many changes with The Gauntlet to make it more accessible and fun.
    * All rounds are just one fight now.
    * Reduced the difficulty of the enemy gladiators.
    * Reduced the amount of energy required to compete.
    * Reduced the cost to continue after losing a fight.
    * Improved the drop rate for rewards.

Conquests
    Numerous changes with Conquests to make them more approachable and enjoyable.
    * Reduced the difficulty to complete.
    * Reduced the time it takes to rest in conquests.
    * Pleasure palace membership increases rest speed by 3x now.
    * Improved the drop rate for rewards.

Treasure Chests
    Prizes won in The Gauntlet and in Conquests are now in the form of locked chests instead of unidentified items. Chests can be unlocked at the blacksmith.

Vault Slots
    The price for extra vault slots has been lowered.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I can finally beat the first level of nightmare gauntlet! Awesome!

These are great changes! Conquest was fun before, then impossible, now seems even better! Thanks!

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

My friend was saying it would be cool if we had a custom text box to enter details of our slaves, like their history, personality etc. So that everyone could see it. I think this would make us feel more connected to them. ALso, I think it would be cool to be able to put a custom pic for each slave. What do you think?

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

Hi Just J,

Thanks for the feature requests. I'll add them to my list and see about incorporating some of them in future updates.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hi Vet Player sort of on the game. (on and off for years) playing a lot recently.

Biggest question i have is when is Conquest gonna be fully developed i enjoy doing them would like to see more

Gauntlets nice i enjoy it tho beating 1 round on nightmare is exactly what it says

My friend was saying it would be cool if we had a custom text box to enter details of our slaves, like their history, personality etc. So that everyone could see it. I think this would make us feel more connected to them. ALso, I think it would be cool to be able to put a custom pic for each slave. What do you think? <---- that is a good suggestion

I also love the Tier Bosses Game Arena Challenges that easy has to be best thing on this game would love to use there Pictures as a alt to the other gladiators pictures because with custom pictures we all know some people are going to edgy and offend people.
    Last edited by madeafterdeath; 01-18-2019 at 09:28 AM.