i did build a hybrid shadow with some draining and offensive skills and yes i call a shadow with spectral touch/entangle/shadow form a hybrid, it worked well so far.

my point is that after reaching lvl 10 "shadow form" my shadow had no single purple armor deflect text not even vs defensive wars over a long time or better said after roughly 100 fights against mainly heavy armored wars. even with claws equipped!

changed my shadow to chilling presence and right after i unlearned lvl 10 shadow form i got again this "sexy" purple deflect text.
its some time ago that i had an offensive shadow and he did get those deflects even with shadow form.

i assume the whole shadow skill tree got "secretly" buffed or im just immensly lucky with my actual shadow. in the past tanky wars would eat my offensive shadow for breakfast.

i know tank wars are somewhat weakend after the last bigger update, so it should be possible to build a offensive shadow who can go for lighter weapons without worrying armor deflect and be able to compete with those speed builds.

i dont see shadows beeing unbeatable even so "more" viable than in the past ( which is summer last year)

trying to keep energy draining and pure offensive shadows seperated that why i did two threads.