Fresh Meat

The Temple of Blood (humble suggestions).

The Great Realm is described as a desolated place where wretched pit fights and brutal slavery is the way of the economy. I believe this hellhole of a place deserves chaotic gods that wants blood.

Hence I am putting forward some ideas for possible expansion content for this amazing game :
    1. The introduction of chaos Gods who would :
    - provide buffs in exchange for certain de-buffs.
    - Accept the sacrifice of a slave in exchange for divine favor ; such as better drops in PvE (i'd really love to imagine myself buying several lvl 1 slaves off the market and sacrificing them to please these demons)
    - Temple elders imbued with the ability to put permanent (but limited) unholy tattoos on your gladiators (in-exchange for trophies).
    - Fortune telling (for you next arena challenge result?)
    - Curses on particular gladiators of your choice.

Of course , all decision will be subjected to THE CREATOR of this universe , -Nate-.

Feel free to contribute cool ideas you'd love to see in future expansion in this text-based game because , imagination is really what's so delicious about Pit of War

till next time ,
    SPILL SOME BLOOOOOOD!

Training Dummy
    interesting... i think this could be a topic to brainstorm about. but i think the sacrificing bit is going to be only worth it if the gladiator is a higher level than 1.

Thanks for the suggestions. There are plans to bring in story driven elements and rumor has it that Jimmy the Squid plans to employ a Gypsy at his Black Market, what she'll be doing is anyone's guess...

-Nate-