Thread: Hello friends!

Hello friends!

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time.... I have been playing PoW since 2013/2014 but took a very long break and am finally back. My stable name is Blood Bathed and I'm sure I've probably added some of you as friends. Since coming back, I decided to reset my stable an start fresh. I've been playing for the past 1-2 months and have now gotten my glads into Maximus/Primus!!

Just wanted to finally say hi to y'all and am looking forward to getting my first batch of HOL Glads... see you all in Blood Gods someday

Also feel free to message me any time, I would definitely welcome any advice from the vets and am willing to share my limited experience with any newer players!!

Hi. Welcome back to the POW.

Hello, dude! I'm one of the guys you hate There was a period where you attacked my slaves all the time

Quote Originally Posted by ithylight View Post
    Hello, dude! I'm one of the guys you hate There was a period where you attacked my slaves all the time
    Ahaha no hate here my dude, nice to meet you! Sorry if it seemed that way, I'd assume it was because you had normal slaves, and as someone else who has/had normal slaves, it's harder to get wins against all these new wave HOL's you do what you gotta do, especially when you're trying to retire

Khanstan, First Theatrics and Dobermanpharaoh Sound familiar?

Yeah mate you're in Primus right now with my glads

I can't wait to retire those guys. Yours are pretty good! There was a time I could take 1-2 wins out of them but now it seems impossible.

Haha I feel you, I just retired my first one a couple days ago. The others are pretty close now, only less than 100 fights for each of them.

I've found that adjusting strategies and testing them in pit fights can be effective. Especially once you get to Primus and the competition increases! Good luck with your retirement dude, hopefully we will meet in BG some day