Thread: Gauntlet Tips

Gauntlet Tips

Would anyone be able to give me some tips on running the gauntlet on hard difficulty? My glad recently became level 25 and unlocked the hard difficulty but after my first few runs I've not had any success. Is there any ways I can improve my chance of successfully winning it or is it a case where my gladiators/friends gladiators simply aren't good enough to be successful in it?

after the last gauntlet update there is little hope for speedy glads... they usually can't handle all the skills thrown at them, so my advice is simply try a bleed gladiator paired with a solid def gladiator to outlast your opponents after the bleeder goes down. Or the good "old" trixster method, just grab a trixster for hard fights and most of the time they outlast everyone.

It's hard to find good equiped gladiators at your level and most of them are "ghosts". look for active gladiators, they are usually better equiped and have good strategys. Most of the trixster are managed by active guys and well equiped and trained, at any level

at your level i used my parry theatric to outlast the half dead and to cause bleeding on the fresh opponents.