I don't see any more reason to complain about dodgers using their build strengths to evade vs. power theatrics using their counterattack tactics to overwhelm opponents with their extra attacks. Take counterattack away from the power theatrics and they become one of the worst builds in the game. No other build is so dependent on one tactic.

Point being - every style has its strengths and weaknesses and good managers know how to take advantage of a particular glads unique strengths. Adding the trixters has forced wars to become more diverse and even though they also play the endurance game, they do it in a way that's different from when the tanks did it. Trixter tanks are vulnerable to high dps builds and bleeders in a way that the war tanks were not. Thus...the addition of them to the game evens the playing field a bit.

And speaking of particular builds always winning against certain other builds...what do you think of speeders vs. power theatrics? Pretty one-sided if you ask me. Not that I'm complaining about that - I think that sort of tactical nuance is what makes this game good. When someone comes up with a build that dominates nearly everyone else, it's a fun challenge to come up with a build that will counter it...that's pretty much the name of the game here. Blood gods seasons seem to ebb and flow with some builds dominating some seasons while others dominate the next. That is not a sign of over-powered boring builds so much as a sign of good managers who've learned to take advantage of the strengths of their builds. It's up to the rest of us to counter them and keep things interesting.