Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trixters have very bad offense if they stick to their own tree so they seem to rely purely on exhaustion of the opponent. Currently the issue is that they will probably become one-dimensional like the Shadows who always go for the endurance-draining builds because the offensive ones just don't cut it. Other than that, the Cheating Bastard build is annoyingly efficient vs. everything which can't consistently score high damage and terrible vs. bleeders of all kinds and Power Theatrics.
    Dirty Tricks is indeed too powerful for such a low-tier skill. Attack avoidance + up to 2 rounds of Blind is often better than even Create Distance (which is upper tier skill).

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Currently the issue is that they will probably become one-dimensional like the Shadows who always go for the endurance-draining builds because the offensive ones just don't cut it.
    I don't see a problem here, globally. Really.
    Endurance. Health. The wins via these substats are equal in some sense.
    Now we have the choice. It's good. Because pre-Sahdow&Mist state: "No one able to fight using Endurance, except the Tanks." It was annoying. Because it was ugly.

And the Trixter's form as Endurance-oriented fighters is ... ugly too. Regeneration 400+ (i saw it!) of Health and 27+ of Endurance per round lying out of my understanding. It just not fit in the current BG fights, where we are trying to win having few points of Health/Endurance more than opponent...
    And, again, it will lead, obviously, to "new" concept. Which is old. "Have one ultimate style/skillset and You will be fine." It's a mirror of the Tanks. Same idea. Same principle:"I will stay! Does not matter!". So, it's annoying so long. :)

I'm disappointed.

Nothing more.

// The problem which Trixters currently have (in my opinion, sure) it's the problem like "Too much useless offensive activates." It will be resolved soon. By something like that:

Allowing to use both Bastard and Net. The Hell.
    Last edited by weaw; 02-04-2017 at 05:00 PM.