400+ regen in a round? That sounds crazy. Though I suppose it's kinda like the reverse version of the Slayer's Blood Bath skill. Blood Bath can do between 250 - 400 bleed in a single hit depending on the opponent's tactics and armor. So 250-400 regen in a round for trixters is believable I guess...

As for the Down and Dangerous skill - I am far from a proponent of the skill myself so I get all the arguments against it. The reason it is more viable now is that wars have to be more capable offensively with Trixters around. From my limited work with the skill, Down and Dangerous gives some offensive boosts in addition to the knockdown resistance. It's still not as useful as Armored Fortresses defensive boost which amounts to more wins in general. But now that trixters are allowing the top tier of blood gods to have more variety of builds, it makes builds like down and dangerous wars more viable...not through any merit of their own but simply because the counter builds to the down and dangerous wars are now being suppressed by the trixters. Anyway, I'm done talking about down and dangerous because I also don't like the skill. I was just using it as an example of a larger point I was making that is now lost in wind.