Owner of 'Team Fake'?

Nice 'strategy'...
    I might pour 100+euros into this game, with the sole purpose of challenging your glads.

Call me salty or w/e, but your fighters are really annoying.

Never mind that, cheap challenges are part of the game and don't show how good one manager is. Typically such chain-"challengers" suck when they get to Blood Gods and meet the real opposition (no way to exploit that feature there neither) so just try to make it to the top bracket. Alternatively, find which gladiators from that team perform sub-optimally against your crew and start returning the favour until their manager gets the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Never mind that, cheap challenges are part of the game and don't show how good one manager is. Typically such chain-"challengers" suck when they get to Blood Gods and meet the real opposition (no way to exploit that feature there neither) so just try to make it to the top bracket. Alternatively, find which gladiators from that team perform sub-optimally against your crew and start returning the favour until their manager gets the message.
    Thanks for the advice Kreegan. I'm in the Maximus bracket right now, hoping to get rid of this guy.

Do not worry about the situation a lot: A good gladiator will find his way into the Blood Gods anyway. Others must (and will) be sold / retired. So, Your reaction just emotional reaction.
    Try to use these fights to sharpen Your strategy against "inconvenient" opponents.

And yes. keep in mind that the most of these "agressors" will be retired a bit later after their BG promotion (or will have a worst results).
    They just like a children, trying to prove to themselves that they are awesome. And like many of the childrens deeds it's a bit silly. Nothing more.
    Last edited by weaw; 01-08-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Weaw, I guess it's easy to notice, since they use "Death From Above" spamming builds. I can't do much about that. But thanks, it feels better knowing they're going into forced retirement soon