Forums inaccessible

Hey Nate,

Some managers have contacted me via in-game mail that they can't access the forums. I remember someone else had this problem after the last update too. I think the same error popped up for me but went away after I cleared my browser history and tried it again.

I said I'd let you know about the problem here so there you go
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Here is a message from the manager of the Moonguards

"Oh.. I have emptied all possible caches as far as I reckon. Could you please write to the forum. fyi I run a single desktop PC with winXP SP3 32 bit, intel pentium core 2 duo 2GHz processor, 2GB RAM, chrome and mozilla browsers, avg internet security, and a 512kbps broadband internet connection from India (utc+5:30). If you need any other info at any time please let me know.
    Thanks much for the help.."
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I too can't access to forums through normal ways. I'm using proxy sites to get access to forums. I use firefox and I've emptied all caches twice. Also I tried internet explorer and couldn't get to forums with it either.

Interesting. I'll take a look at it with my server folks and see what we can find out.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

If you're having trouble accessing the forums, go ahead and run a traceroute to forum.pitofwar.com by following the instructions in the following article based on which OS you are using:

https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643870/using-the-traceroute-command

Be sure to not use proxies and once you've run the traceroute, copy the output and send it to me in a PM.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

After working with my server folks, we discovered the reason some people were having trouble accessing the forums. Everything should be fixed now, if you are still having troubles, please let me know.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate. Forums are working well again.