Site Performance?

Things have been a bit sluggish as of late for me. Has anyone else seen this behavior? I kind of dread finding an item after a Tavern job because of the selling delay, for instance.

yeah ive been a little sluggish aswell

Training Dummy
    i only takes me like... 4 to 10 seconds to sell an item. i don't think it is that bad.

Compared to what is was, it's very sluggish. With Firefox I cold literally zip through tavern fights with zero lag, now I can wait up to 10 seconds before it goes through. Same with switching equipment in the armory but not as long..and searching through the blacksmith. Instead of instant changes, it becomes a few seconds delay. Not critical but annoying.
    I also noticed it it worse at night 8-11pm est compared to the morning 8-10 am est. I'm guessing site traffic is a bit heavier in the later hours from both coasts.

More than likely this is due to some changes I did to speed the arena fights up. I'll remove them while I check things out. This should have the effect of making everything snappier again throughout the day on the website but the arena fights will take a bit longer to process (maybe 30-60 seconds longer with the current number of gladiators)

-Nate-

Stable Servant
    Much better