Hi guys

I need some help with a decision about my tank War.

Im working on a full tank War build, basicly a huge meatshield that solely relies on his armor value. My first try was a spite (non hol), reached BG and stuck in the ranks from 30~40 for some months. Worked exactly how i expected but with very pur STR, medium SIZE and STAM.
After her retirement i followed up with a hol slave, much better STR,STAM,SIZE and she is currently in Primus fighting for the top 10 spot. She is a Trug because i thought bleed would be the only thing to worry about.

Both had/have full fullplate set and under 50% encumb. Tower shields and medium weight weapon.mostly tank strategy with a bit parry here and there vs theatrics.

Now im getting screwed over by this 1~4 dmg hits from bloodbath or spectral touches. Basicly she fails to deflect propperly.
My feeling is that the spite +Def bonus would help her to avoid this 1~4 dmg hits with nasty effects.

She is reaching the 1000 fights (40 fights off) so im worried if i should retire her or go for BG and die to this mighty "1dmg nasty effect" hits.
It is no cheap attempt to boost her retirement, more a test about this tiny racial difference between Trug / Spite

Long Story short, could someone challange "Barbra Streisan" in the Primus bracket so i have more input to work with, she is on tank only, so no surprice burst dmg traps there i dont expect to nullify 2H rage hits but everything that is 1H should be deflected somewhat.

The goal is a tank war with full fullplate set and 1000 bonus armor rank. Maybe reaching 10~20 BG rank if all goes very well.