Orange legendary items

Has anyone seen them before my friend started an account and i noticed in the tutorial that it stated orange as being the rarest of items.(Grey-white-green-blue-purple-orange same as borderlands lol) was the tutorial recently updated? do they still need implementation?

I've not seen one.

Never seen one, but then again even the highest gladiators are only on the 8th ladder of 14. So there is a ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    even the highest gladiators are only on the 8th ladder of 14. So there is a ways to go.
    Kaos,
    How do you know what part of the ladder (level) we are on and how do you know how many there are? How can you tell what the levels of the ladder are? I'm not being a smartass, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Kaos,
    How do you know what part of the ladder (level) we are on and how do you know how many there are? How can you tell what the levels of the ladder are? I'm not being a smartass, just wondering.
    Kaos is talking about the rankings page where you can see all the gladiators by title. "Fresh Meat", "Veteran", "Champion", etc. There are disabled links with "Locked" also displayed and if you count them all they total 14.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris