Fix the Gauntlet!

Since the last update, the gauntlet has been seriously messed up:
    1- Apparently, it's been scaled-up to the new line of slaves, making it impossible for the "old" (HOL-) Gladiators to do, rendering them AND THE MONEY INVESTED IN THOSE GLADS obselete.
    This is done without prior notice whatsoever; Did you guys have a lawyer take a look at this scheme at all?...

2- Even if a HOL-Glad makes it through the first fight on "normal" , the gauntlet often locks up. There's no way to finish it then. (See my remark in the Update-thread)

3- New issue I encountered: Pushing the fight-button at the last fight of a run gives the following:
    -Energypoints are substracted.
    -Ally is marked as in Cooldown
    -Fight doesn't start. At all... It doesn't even give the lame "<gladiator name> is currently busy..." - screen.

Edit: This only applies to the OLD (HOL-)Gladiators; My (only) New Glad doesn't suffer from the lock-up issue.
    Edit II: - Now that Greta Garbo can run the same Gauntlet I have to conclude, the 3rd issue doesn't affect NEW slaves.
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 10-30-2016 at 08:55 PM.
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)