Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    This "new" thing will probably cause a forceful restocking of the stables (which is its intended purpose I suppose) ...
    Perhaps, its intended purpose is an introduction of a new gear. Because:
    ... with the introduction of the HoL slaves will gradually retire the vast majority of the veterans from the upper brackets.
    "They will be retired with their gear" i mean.

I guess something more subtle could have been introduced instead...
    Agree. This decision is ... ambiguous. I don't think my stable contains a real "veterans from the upper brackets". But i prefer to play in first half of the BG. And it's a bit sad to loose those of my gladiators which i like to work with. Because i worked with them about few dozen of months. It's a work. And i will need to drop them not because of my will...
    But there is another dozen of months to that moment, i think.

Anyway. This ambiguous step may renew the game. Regardless of its general purpose. It may give the money for the game. And it may give "new" interest for players.
    So. Generally, it's good news. I think.

// Nate. It seems it's time to start "Trixter" forum in the "Gladiator Specialties" section...

// By the way. About 40 BG gladiators are retired after this change. It's about 2/5 of all BG. Heh. If we are lucky enough we'll see the BG of 20 gladiators. ;)
    Last edited by weaw; 10-29-2016 at 03:06 PM.