Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    This "new" thing will probably cause a forceful restocking of the stables (which is its intended purpose I suppose) ...
    Perhaps, its intended purpose is an introduction of a new gear. Because:
    ... with the introduction of the HoL slaves will gradually retire the vast majority of the veterans from the upper brackets.
    "They will be retired with their gear" i mean.

I guess something more subtle could have been introduced instead...
    Agree. This decision is ... ambiguous. I don't think my stable contains a real "veterans from the upper brackets". But i prefer to play in first half of the BG. And it's a bit sad to loose those of my gladiators which i like to work with. Because i worked with them about few dozen of months. It's a work. And i will need to drop them not because of my will...
    But there is another dozen of months to that moment, i think.

Anyway. This ambiguous step may renew the game. Regardless of its general purpose. It may give the money for the game. And it may give "new" interest for players.
    So. Generally, it's good news. I think.

// Nate. It seems it's time to start "Trixter" forum in the "Gladiator Specialties" section...

// By the way. About 40 BG gladiators are retired after this change. It's about 2/5 of all BG. Heh. If we are lucky enough we'll see the BG of 20 gladiators. ;)
    Last edited by weaw; 10-29-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Gauntlet definitely got 'upgraded'... it throws you UP in the air, and then down the GRADEd hill into the pit of spikes \^,^/

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

Quote Originally Posted by Megamieuwsel View Post
    Did the Gauntlet get an "upgrade"as well?
    I noticed that my (HOL)glads that could easily run it on "hard" SOLO are now being butchered even in "Normal"....
    And no: I didn't change anything on these glads.
    The change appeared overnight.
    Hi Megamieuwsel, thanks for the question. Nothing has been modified or changed regarding the difficulty of The Gauntlet or Conquests other than fixing the bug where enemy gladiators were not being assigned skills which is why your gladiators were able to do it solo with relative ease in the past. This bug had been present for awhile it turns out, so it is possible you've only known these areas of the game to be easy so it is understandable why it may feel like there was an increase in difficulty with the recent update. The current level of difficulty of The Gauntlet and Conquests are back to what they were when first introduced a couple of years ago up until the bug was introduced. The good news is many gladiators defeated them in the past and continue to do so now. Careful ally selection that complements your gladiator's build and good use of strategy, build type and gear selection can go a long way in being successful in these challenges. I'll make a note to look at the issue you are reporting regarding some of your gladiators hanging when running the gauntlet.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    The current level of difficulty of The Gauntlet and Conquests are back to what they were when first introduced a couple of years ago up until the bug was introduced. The good news is many gladiators defeated them in the past and continue to do so now.
    Sorry, Nate. But i think You are said ... few of some wrong words here. Because in my memory my gladiators have a chance on the start Nightmare Gauntlet "couple of years ago".
    These gladiators was about 53. And there was no chance to finish it, yes, but there was a chance to go through few rounds.
    My current one sometimes in the top 10. And he can't move through first stage of Nightmare having the best allies in the game (Every of the Hive stable, Eleventwentytwo, Adoede's last man and so on).

Or. May be my memory is wrong, but, i'm sorry, these Gauntlets "couple of years ago" contains a Tricksters skills? I think, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Careful ally selection that complements your gladiator's build and good use of strategy, build type and gear selection can go a long way in being successful in these challenges.
    Sorry, i have a question: How the people must to choose gear/strategy/ally while we are just don't know who is an enemy? It's a joke. Really.

// Or do You suggest to record the properties of all the enemies of all the fighting? This method, besides, gives nothing in the Conquest. Because there are random (or "random") enemies, except "the Bosses" and as i know.

// I'm not a fan of the Gauntlet and such. But i'm a fan of the Clarity. But what i see in Your words ... only mist.
    Last edited by weaw; 10-30-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Free Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghkg View Post
    There are slaves that cost over 1220, 1241 most expensive I've seen so far but I'm pretty sure those are very rare. If you are looking top tier slaves I would aim for 1220+ costing slaves.
    Thanks alot.

There are slaves that cost over 1220, 1241 most expensive I've seen so far but I'm pretty sure those are very rare. If you are looking top tier slaves I would aim for 1220+ costing slaves.
    ive been through several hundred slaves and seen none of those. My best yet is 1217, and im currently buying slaves from 1185 and up.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Curious on what the bio for Trixters are, anyone able to post the text for the Trixter's bio?