Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up New Update 10/27/2016: New Shadow & Myst Specialty (The Trixter) and much more!

Greetings Pit Masters!

Please read below for information about this update:

TRIXTER SPECIALTY
    Today marks the day that the new Shadow & Myst Trixter specialty is available for Early Access! Pit Masters wanting to recruit a Trixter ahead of the crowd can head over to the Stable Upgrades screen and hire a Trixter trainer now!

NEW SLAVES
    The Slave Masters have come into possession of new stock that rivals anything they've ever offered before! If you're in the market for a new addition to your stable, head on over to the Slave Market to buy your next arena champion before they're all sold out!

CONQUESTS
    Conquests has changed slightly. Resting times and time to complete the conquest have been reduced. In addition, it no longer takes energy to start a conquest. Instead, every fight that takes place during a conquest reduces a gladiators energy. The higher the difficulty level the more energy a fight takes.

A new conquest "The Hidden Grate" has been added! To unlock the new conquest, a gladiator much first defeat the previous conquest (in this case The Underbelly) on Hard or above difficulty levels. Once that has been accomplished the new conquest will be unlocked and difficulty levels Easy and Normal will be available. To unlock Hard, a gladiator must defeat the conquest on Normal. Likewise, to unlock Nightmare, a gladiator much defeat the conquest on Hard.

BUG FIXES
    There was a bug in Conquests and in the Gauntlet where the NPC gladiators where not getting skills assigned to them correctly. As a result they were much easier to defeat then they should have been. Pit Masters should once again expect much tougher fights in these two areas of the game and it is possible some gladiators will need to move down in difficulty to complete them.

Intense Focus was not being redirected correctly when Surprise Ending activated.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Good to have the Trixter around finally. Not so excited about the new slaves though, I have one in the market which costs 1161 gold at the moment and I suppose he's not even top tier. This "new" thing will probably cause a forceful restocking of the stables (which is its intended purpose I suppose) and as with the introduction of the HoL slaves will gradually retire the vast majority of the veterans from the upper brackets. I guess something more subtle could have been introduced instead...

Glad the trixter is finally out and the Shadows and Myst is finally complete.

I feel Kreegan on the new slaves though...just made nearly all my glads obsolete. If blood games weren't running I'd be left with one glad in Blood Gods...only planning to keep Seraph Madigant for nostalgia sake. On the other hand...it was effective in making me pull out my wallet and spend on trophies...and at least this puts all of the old timers and the newbies on the same level again.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Just got my first glad to full orange gear. Now that slave is far from being competitive...a little bit frustrating. Looks like have to replace all my slaves with new ones since new ones are just way better.

i retired an old one and bought another one YESTERDAY

Did the Gauntlet get an "upgrade"as well?
    I noticed that my (HOL)glads that could easily run it on "hard" SOLO are now being butchered even in "Normal"....
    And no: I didn't change anything on these glads.
    The change appeared overnight.
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 10-28-2016 at 10:41 PM.
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)

Also; The Gauntlet often "hangs" ; showing the "<Gladiator-name> is currently in the middle of competing in Jimmy the Squid's Gauntlet of the Underground! Press the FIGHT button to continue."-screen and not going any further, no matter how often I click the "Fight"-button.
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 10-28-2016 at 10:40 PM.
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)

Free Citizen
    As Kreegan said, I wonder what the top tier HoL slaves will look like right know... I currently have a 1185 gold slave in the market and I am wondering if he is really that good compared with the rest.

There are slaves that cost over 1220, 1241 most expensive I've seen so far but I'm pretty sure those are very rare. If you are looking top tier slaves I would aim for 1220+ costing slaves.

Best I've seen now is 1251 gp. But...by far the majority are in the 1100's.

Above 1200 gp is ~2% of the glads.
    Above 1220 gp is ~.6% of the glads...so be prepared to spend a lot of trophies if you're looking for one.
    Above 1230 gp is ~.4% of the glads
    Above 1240 gp is ~.09% of the glads

However, one of my favorite new guys is:
    79 86 100 92 81 92 84 1189 gp
    Didn't cost the most, but stats are distributed very well for what I wanted to do with him.
    Adoede | Tevrosin