Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Server Maintenance

Greetings Pit Masters!

The Great Realm (and Forum) will be offline today at 2:45pm PDT for maintenance. I anticipate we'll be back online around 4:00pm PDT.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

The server the forums are hosted on has been changed and as a result the DNS entry needs to propagate through the Interwebs(tm). Some may find the forums unreachable in the next day or two from time to time.

Also, the chat server has moved as well and I'm in the process of getting it back up and running, so until that time we'll be without a chat server. I'll make another post when it is up and running.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hi Nate.

If i have stored session in cookies,
    pitofwar.com "redirects" to pitofwar.com/thegreatrealm which "redirects" to pitofwar.com/gladiatorstable. The total processing time very high, sometimes about dozen of seconds.
    While the "pages" like pitofwar.com/gladiatorstable (/arena/blacksmith/bank/etc) are loaded almost instantly.
    Pls check it and set direct link from "/" to "/gladiatorstable", avoiding "/thegreatrealm" which is out-of-date as it seems.

Regards.

Greetings Pit Masters!

The chat server is back online. If you are having any trouble with blank black screens or things of that nature, please clear your browser cookies for pitofwar.com and you should be good to go.

Below is a link on how to clear your browser's cookies if you don't already know:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-