So... lemme see if I have this right...

-Promotion to the Bloodgods-bracket happens at the break of the last week before the end of a Season.
    -Promotion is done to those glads with over ~340K points in Primus(I've read that value somewhere, might be outdated..)
    -The Stablemaster gets to have no say in the matter whatsoever.(SUCKS!)

Right? (If not right: Correct me..)

My beef:
    To find this info I had to delve through forum-posts for more than 2 hours..
    Why the hell isn't ESSENTIAL information like this available in a properly formatted (Indexed AND with a search-function that adheres to strict SQL) document, accessible from the game-page?
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)

Every week there is chance to get promoted to blood gods if requirements are met. I guess promotions happen 12h or 24h before blood games finals are fough.
    As far as I understand requirements are as follows:
    For gladiators with less than 1000 fights overrall: about 382k points.
    For glads at least 1000 fights overall: something like 340k-350k points.

I personally think that last promotion (end of season) is the worst possible timing to get promoted, since it's pretty impossible to be able to use blood gods points, you get as reward from promotion for legendary equipments. I personally aim always to get promoted after the new season starts.

There aren't any documented rules on BG promotions and I'm pretty sure that is by design. As a community we've unearthed some of them but as weaw pointed out there are other criteria that we still are unaware of. I've been playing this game for over four years and it has always been a game of discovery; giving you just enough info to go off of and experiment and figure things out for yourself. Because of that I'm still learning new things. Some people like myself love that style of game, others not so much.

There is a very good reason you aren't allowed to decide if you get promoted or not, it keeps managers from artificially keeping their glads in Primus longer than they belong. If a gladiator has reached the top spots in Primus it means they are ready to move on and start their next journey in the end game.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    There aren't any documented rules on BG promotions and I'm pretty sure that is by design. As a community we've unearthed some of them but as weaw pointed out there are other criteria that we still are unaware of. I've been playing this game for over four years and it has always been a game of discovery; giving you just enough info to go off of and experiment and figure things out for yourself. Because of that I'm still learning new things. Some people like myself love that style of game, others not so much.
    As a technician (mechanic) I can get behind that line of thought when dealing with an old machine, I got from the scrap-yard and tinker with it to make it work again (my actual professional specialty, but unfortunately in dear lack of demand these days...)
    Here, however, it feels like having bought a brand new car, where instead of recieving the usual booklet with the overall technical and maintainance-information you find the different parts of it labelled separately with cryptic limerick-filled fortune-cookies...
    The Hohouse (where I spend my money...) and The Carnival (Where I keep my limp-wristed assclowns.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    ... it has always been a game of discovery...
    Yeah. It's cool, if we don't know the formulas, relations and so on. This part doing the game "smart", allowing to use our (players) abilities to understand these relations. It's really cool, in my opinion.
    But also, i agree, here must be a detailed help about BG promotion. Because at my point of vision, the game in lower brackets and the game in BG are different games at all.
    Also, the promotion is a part of the rules of the game. It's cool, when we are trying to approximate the fights relations. But it's not so cool, when we are trying to approximate the rules of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by weaw View Post
    It's cool, when we are trying to approximate the fights relations. But it's not so cool, when we are trying to approximate the rules of the game...
    And again: Weaw lays down what I actually tried to say:
    Guesstimating the the internal game-mechanics is a fun part.
    The game-RULES ,however, should be presented on a silver plate.
    With an afterdinner-mint and a "pretty please" on top of it....