Thread: Custom Gear

Custom Gear

I suggest to make it when you spend trophys on 'earn best item on gem round' in the gauntlet to allow for the creation of custom gear that you get. It is already luck whether you can use that item, also, it is soulbound to only 1 character, so if you don't get a good item, it is a waste of trophys. I want to spend the trophys, but i want a good item or reward as a result, not a waste. Thank you. Or at very least, allow you to select what type of gear you get. eg. leg, arm, weapon. medium light, full plate, banded etc. Also, i never understood why weapons are main hand or off hand specific. Doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Just J; 08-16-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

Hi, JJ.

It's not a direct waste of trophies. It's like a "buying via lottery": You pay 10 (for example) times and got only one thing You really need... And it's not a bad lottery. Because this lottery is only one stable method to get legendaries.
    On the other hand, You're right. It's a bad lottery. Because sometimes You trying to get an item which is not exist... And You don't know about its existence...
    // Legendaries (BG or not) are not random items: These items comes from their own lists. I don't know why, but i know it's fact.
    So. We have no chance to get "Gauntlet" legendaries list. But if You have an access to the Chamber of Power, it could be better sometimes to use exactly the Chamber.

Your left hand is not the same as the right. Your left hand also a bit weaker than right (or vice versa). It's a sense to divide weapon to main and off.
    But the game trying to slow Your gear-collecting process. It's the in-game sense of that dividing. And it's the in-game sense of that lottery.

Thanks weaw for the answer, and also, thank you for sharing really great thinking on your posts, and I always enjoy reading them!

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I