Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signature Move

I have find blind and sweep to be rather ineffective for myself as even when prone the opponent is still hitting like a truck, disarm works well most times I just seem to always get blind off tho.
    Stables: Fio Bellum, Mortis Machina
    Fighters: Hellmaw, Hrothgr, Gimnar, Tyris, Aximund,
    Prometheus, Astartes, Rendt, Vallon, Honsou

I made an observation yesterday, my gladiator Farum who always has been useing SWEEP(made most of his skill choices around that fact) as his signature move suddenly on day 429 vs Bytor used BLIND. I only have records for the last 3 days.
    day 428: sweep
    day 429: blind
    day 430: no use of signature move
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Aspiring Master
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?

whit SM u only get 1 move if u get blind u stuck whit all the time???????????????????

If that tru that bs cause u have to get good slave THEN prey so u get any USEFULL SM to do anything realy worthy of any investment in the long run.

NO WAY!

WOW so i am stuck whit blind so an other useless skill since GV isin't whorth a think on theatric whit mace and axe.

wonderfull!

description of skills need A BIG TOUCH UP so the effect is know properly. So much lose time on few of my glads.

I will just have to sell my 2 best glad (specialy my evenly one on stats) because of that crap.
    Last edited by Dehodem; 07-05-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Aspiring Master
    This skill need to be clarify at start and remodel totaly.

i added a proposition on this and other skills as well, feel free to jump in guys.

Cordialy

Dehodem

whit SM u only get 1 move if u get blind u stuck whit all the time???????????????????
    Are we on this again? When my Rage gladiator gets blinded I notice around a 50% decrease in the number of attacks he makes so I hardly call that a waste, I've lost many a fight due to that. If you are bitching about it and only have 1 or 2 trains than I suggest training more in the "patience" skill.

BTW - Since I know you mentioned English is not your first language, here is the tip of the day: when you use the word "whit" it is spelled with an "h" like "with".
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Don't worry i base my analysist on othr people combat too, not only mine.

And i explain it longer in the sugestion tread.

I think we should be able to chose the effect of signature move and be able to know exactly what it is doing. That way we could base our build on the SM effet and create a strategy that maximise every style.

to know more go in suggestion on sm tread

Cordialy

Dehodem

Farum was back to useing SWEEP again on day 431. On a side note of the 5 signature moves I saw go off this round was 1 sweep, 1 stun, and 3 blinds and no disarms.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

At first I was a bit bummed about the single use SM that your gladiator gets stuck with, then I got bummed on the blind SM. But after some time, its actually not so bad. Stun is always a nice thing but rrely does it last more then 1 round and can be resisted. Disarm is good also, but doesn't stop the opponent from picking his weapon up 2 seconds later. Sweep, puts your opponent on the ground but he can still do some massive damage from the ground, Blind however..seems to get me 2 rounds often and reduces defense and offense a good amount. Though it would be nice to see exactly what the benefit is like is seen with Shock and Awe.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    Well i sure hope it is good cause i am stuck whit it,

I'll see but if i can get good offense and def reduction for 2 round ill be ...well let say ok.

I sure like debuff, but to be able to chose will be nice.

That our signature move so we could choose it and base our strategy on this...

Cordialy

Dehodem

Now that you know what your Signature Move is, you can adjust your build to get the most out of it.
    Sweep + death from above
    Blind + Feint or Gratuitous Violence
    Disarm + Strength of Crowd
    Stun + Gratuitous Violence
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS