Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Signature Move

Aspiring Master
    Blind + Feint or Gratuitous Violence
    Like i said in an other tread i am using mace on my theatric and du to the way GV is working (i did the match in the other tread) Gv isn't working (it is but it don't add up to % like other weapon du to base %, the math are.... poorly done on this skill).

So for me won't be realy good...
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Farum keeps on alternateing between SWEEP and BLIND, anyone else seen this. I just realised Farum is my only gladiator with lvl of 8 or more in this skill, and that mightve open up for a second signature move. The blind move kinda sucks since ive been working on getting my opponents down to beat the crap(extra damage) out of them while theyre down. Im actually considering deleveling to 7 to see if I get back my Sweep move.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Aspiring Master
    well personnaly i am only at lvl 5 and on all my glads, i've only seen a single kind SM on each of them so far. So i can't say.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Farum just did his 3rd diffrent signature move, stun, so my guess is that when you hit skill level 8 you randomly use all 4 moves.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Aspiring Master
    Ty oedi,

Very interesting indeed. I'll up Sm th high lvl whit on of my glad and look at this.

Still i'll have to say that blind seem to affect hit/round and ability to defend. So it seem to work like some sort of debuf. Already at lvl 4 it give me very often 2 round what is pretty nice.

Whit an 'opponent is blind' trigger it could be even nicer...

Cordialy

Dehodem

Training Dummy
    Blind is great especaly higher upp with knockout I just ran a fight where the oponent was almost blinded/stunned every round - he barly made a scratch on me

Aspiring Master
    Yea blinded is not that bad whit a decent strategy!

Cordialy

Dehodem

Free Citizen
    I see how you could think blind is bad. BUT are you not fighting high chi rage glads ? That with chi easily ignore the fact that they are blind bcoz of there chi stat? Try fighting a low chi glad and blind them. Prolly game changer. Circumstances call for blind instead of stun or sweep. Yet it is hard to make changes in a game yet keep it balanced. For what if rage had a little nudge of attack power and became overpowered compared? The game has to be a constant rock paper scissors or one type of skill/glad will be a cannon and become overused until fixed? You can't have it all. I think everything is nice with sig. move. I would however like to see copper and silver implemented and a higher value for gold. I find that more and more as I advance trophies become 100's of times more valued then gold. Thoughts plox?