Thread: New to forums

New to forums

hey everyone, been playing a while but just joined the forums so greetings to all from the Beastzofwar stable. hope to get to know everyone and become a better master. Thanks

Welcome to the Pit!

Sorry Nate, beat you here.

Welcome to the Great Realm and the Pits BEASTz!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by xFleet View Post
    Welcome to the Pit!

Sorry Nate, beat you here.
    Thanks for being so quick to welcome a fellow Pit Master!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Fresh Meat
    they will only challenge him everyday all day non-stop forever like they do...

Hi BEASTz. Welcome.

But i like to answer to 7C's here:
    Spamming the challenges is a weakness of the manager/stable. It means, the manager afraid to use a random fight. Sure, because of bad strategy/build. And it will be punished for this weakness in a late brackets.
    Be sure, no one strong manager would use the challenges against the weak. Because real strong manager looks for a problematic fight to be stronger.

Spamming the challenges at low brackets also just dumb, because You don't know what Your opponent is. I mean, he will just eat Your gladiator later for a few seconds.

Be strong! ;)
    Last edited by weaw; 07-09-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7C's View Post
    they will only challenge him everyday all day non-stop forever like they do...
    And it is your duty as a manager to try to win those challenges. This game doesn't give a f*ck to those who cannot cope up with the game. just do your homework as a manager, kill everyone!

Good luck in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by FAKE View Post
    And it is your duty as a manager to try to win those challenges.
    Sometimes it just technically impossible to resist. Some of the builds gains their full power too late. At 45 level, for example. But. You're right in general. Because we have the whole stable to resist. And yes, You're right again, it's like a mini-quest which must be resolved by the manager.

I could suggest to create a forum thread like "I was spammed by ... ". And post there the names of gladiators. Everyone taking a spam will be revenged then, sure.
    But, this way doesn't resolve the main question : How i can defend myself by myself. And it's bad.