Could someone explain this? (Gauntlet-fee)

On one of my glads this has happened a few times now: Whenever she fails a challenge Greedy Jimmy demands a really ridiculous amount of coins for a re-try; About five times what he charges my other glads in exactly the same situation.
    I mean; Having to pony up 66963 coins where my other glads (regardless of level) can get their retry for about 13676 feels a bit odd.(Same place in the run; I just tested.)
    Like a bug even.
    Note this ONLY happens on Theev, running the nightmare-gauntlet. Not on any of my other glads.(as far as I've seen, at least.)

Have a screenshot of it, but I don't meet the post-requirement yet.

Stable: The Hohouse
    Glad: Theev
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 06-17-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Hmmmmm... Now that I retired Sleth, my older War, these values are back to "normal" ...
    (As in: Considered "normal" in a world where everyone apparently is an Apple Fan-boy, used to pay hefty dough to so much as look at a merchant's wares...)

Although Jimmy got into your pockets, it sure beats the days when his thugs would visit nightly to beat your guards senseless and just take your gold just because he could.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Although Jimmy got into your pockets, it sure beats the days when his thugs would visit nightly to beat your guards senseless and just take your gold just because he could.
    Elaborate, I've only played for a year or so

Years ago Jimmy's associates would visit your stable every day to extract "protection money". Half of your current savings or something like that. You could hire guards to drive them back but you would still end up robbed more often than not. Can't say I miss that game feature.

Sounds enriching.

Haha we hired better guards and they still got the crap kicked out of them and bye bye gold!! we were always broke and hunting for gold back then.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.