Can't build a strategy for...

The idea is this: If someone completely stuck at his strategy he may describe the problem here. And the community may try to resolve this task.

I would suggest only one condition for these ... tasks. The task must have a real sense in the game. Although the sense can be ... any.
    So, along with the tasks like:
    -- Can't build a strategy to trigger specific skill;
    -- Can't build a strategy vs specific "class";
    -- Can't build a strategy to win Arena Challenge #N;
    It may have a sense to ask some "crazy" (or, if You wish, complex) questions. Like:
    -- Can't build strategy to win slowly;
    -- Can't build strategy to kill Arkal;
    And, perhaps, even:
    -- Can't build a strategy to lose.

// I have something to start, but i'll write it a bit later.

I can't build a strategy to do less than 1.5 attacks per round at the start of fight using Theatrics bash/lunge/slash and parry-any (1.5 for PvE only, for PvP i can't get less than 2).
    I know, it sounds crazy, but i'm trying to shift endurance losses to the middle of fight, this may have a sense against tanks, for example.

Any tips how to lower attacks quantity?

If you're a theatrics, try using counterattack to reduce the number of your attacks against slow-moving / slow attacking opponents. Also, weapon type has a big effect on number of attacks per round as well as on amount of endurance drain per attack. Should be self-explanatory, but heavier weapons attack less but drain more endurance per attack. Lighter weapons attack more but drain less endurance per attack.

Another wrinkle to note is that opponents deflecting or blocking your attacks drains more endurance than if your attacks hit...can't do much about that, but it is a factor.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks.

Counter option is not good here: I do not want to depend on the behavior of the opponent in this part of the strategy.

About weapon types. One of my Theatrics have the heaviest one-handed weapon in the game (axe, 1.4 speed, 4.5 weight). His off-hand weapon is the heaviest shield (1.0 speed, 14.0 weight).
    While his strategy Bash 1/something or Parry-Bash 1/something he still doing ~2.5 attacks per round in a PvP fight. Exception here only dual-sword Wars opponents, which are able to reduce his attacks quantity for some reason (due Agi+Parry, perhaps).

And i'm really stuck with it. Because Bash at Activity 9 gives ~3.0 attacks per round. It is not very far from the 2.5 at Activity 1...
    Last edited by weaw; 06-18-2016 at 06:08 AM.