Thread: Server Upgrades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Server Upgrades

We're going to be upgrading our servers to be compliant with some forthcoming security updates soon. As a heads up, when this occurs Pit of War will be offline. I'll post more details regarding when this will happen and for how long we'll be offline when I have them.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Greetings Pit Masters!

The Great Realm will be down for a few hours while our servers are upgraded. The servers will be down this Wed. July 20th at 3:00 PM PDT. Barring any complications we should be back up and running in a few hours.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

UPDATE: Servers will go down 30 minutes earlier at 2:30 PM PDT today instead of 3:00 PM PDT.

Sorry folks, we've run into some trouble and the upgrades are taking longer than expected. I hope to have us back up and running soon! Thanks for your patience.

Greetings Pit Masters!

I'm afraid the Great Realm has been attacked by faulty hardware on the new servers and the upgrade had to be aborted. I'll be bringing the Pits back online soon and we'll have to reschedule this upgrade for another time in the near future. Sorry for the trouble and as always, thanks for your understanding.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks for the update Nate,

Are there going to be game updates as well or is this just a server upgrade?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

A relevant question, PoW has been in stasis for around one year and it's getting repetitive without balance changes or new classes on the horizon.

This is a server upgrade. There are some minor display updates in Conquests that have been made to make it easier to make new Conquests in the future but this next upgrade is for the server hardware. In the coming months there will be other updates and balancing.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sorry, Nate. And Hi anyway.

Are You sure that was an upgrade, but not a downgrade?

The time to load "pages" like "Arena" raises about up to 1.3 times (from 3 minutes up to 5 // its a minutes, not a seconds!) at a peak time. // regardless of a trace, hardware etc.
    // I'll leave the details aside, but i able to give to You a digits if You wish. Using curl, for example.

// Kreegan's comment is actual for me here, but i don't wish to be "offtopic".
    Last edited by weaw; 07-28-2016 at 03:40 PM.