I was gone from game for several months and returned like 1,5 months ago and after returning I've been running gauntlets pretty actively and conquest every now and then. I run these always with multiple glads at once and after my fifth glad reached level 50 I've been able to run gauntlets with 5 glads at once. It's hard to tell how many times I've completed these since I haven't kept record but I can say pretty surely I've completed gauntlet on nightmare like 150+ (this can be a lot more) times and conquest like 30-50 times.

So far I've got like 3 legendary equipments from all these runs so it seems so very unlikely to get better equipments from these runs.
So I suggest that odds to find legendary items would be increased since it seems to be so minimal at the moment that there are hardly any reason to run gauntlet or conquest on nightmare unless you're satisfied to get epic item as reward (even fabled epics seem very rare to get).

Also I'd really like to hear others experiments for nightmare runs from gauntlet and conquest. Have you been lucky with rewards recently and have I been just cursed?