View Poll Results: are fast shields better for defensiv theatrics?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buckler

1 25.00%
  • Kiteshield

1 25.00%
  • Wallshield

2 50.00%
  • no shield at all @_@

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Keeping multi-posting. Again. %)

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    I've guys who also do well against the elite tanks in the pit fights...but those pit fights don't take into consideration the 750+ block ranks of the real blood gods tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Yeah, the Pits aren't showing how a gladiator will behave in Blood Gods at all. Equipment is random and in all cases vastly inferior to what a fighter will have in Blood Gods.
    It's not a question of block, as it seems for me. But the question of random. And even more. A shield is very specific weapon. I don't know how much a tank needs Defense stat (it's the main stat of a shield, i hope there's no discussions about it).
    For example, Lady Devious works with a strange shield, which is orange, but also it's "old" shield... It has less Defense than a violet "Blood Gods" shield of 55...
    And You are know: Lady Devious works fine. It's oedi's work, but not a question of some luck or something like that.

But then let's consider the grey shields. The difference of this Defense stat ... This difference in hundreds!
    So, i think, even if top-tank gets "right" shield type in the Pits, it's not a "right" shield anyway.
    Last edited by weaw; 05-12-2016 at 01:38 AM.