Aspiring Master

Is this premium slave good ?

Hi guys, I am waiting for good premium slave for many months now and I just saw this, is it any good ? I dont want to waste premium slave spot for average one.

This is a good slave, not perfect but good, I would prefer a stamina around 90 as thats the most important stat in my opinion.
    It can be made into anything really because of its evenly distrebuted stats. Its gold cost is about the same as my glads cost. Highest Ive seen is 1141, and these days I never go below 1110.
    Personally im looking for this slave atm to make the ultimate war: str: around 90 int: any agi: any stam:+90 size around 90 presence +70 chi: any
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Agree this is an all-around prospect who can be adapted to any fighting style. He'll be solid imho. I've got some just like it.

At the higher levels, Stamina/endurance management becomes very important - because you'll need it to defeat the top tanks in the game...and even then it will be a challenge. That said, some styles don't need as much as other styles.

What I did with my first few HOL glads was make basic builds that I knew well so I knew what I was doing with build design - it takes so long to get gear that you don't want to experiment too much with your first few HOL glads. Afterwards, I just started developing others stables for my "experiments" cuz I don't like to retire glads that are fully developed. Most of the glads in my Adoede and Tevrosin stables are my first HOL's that I just stuck with til I tweaked them enough to be successful...and two years later some of them are still not fully geared out. Seraph Zodak has poor stats for an HOL...and still has a negative win/loss ratio overall. But he's finally found his stride. Point being - stats aren't necessarily the most important factor. Gear design and strategy are more important in the end-game.
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-22-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I'm not sure only about Shadow/Hard-to-Hit-Rage here.
    Because i have a hypothesis, Shadow Dance/Hard to Hit may be easier with low Size. But it's only hypothesis. And it's not confirmed yet...

But in general, this slave has no weaknesses, i agree too...
    Last edited by weaw; 04-22-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Aspiring Master
    Thank you guys for the answers, sadly had an internet problem didnt have the change to get it.. so back t osearching