Can someone tell me what happens here?....

I just got this fight from my Theatrics Sluhry:
    Code:
    R O U N D  1
    >> DRAGONWELL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> SLUHRY SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    R O U N D  2
    R O U N D  3
    R O U N D  4
    R O U N D  5
    R O U N D  6
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  1
    DRAGONWELL is winning the fight!
    R O U N D  7
    R O U N D  8
    R O U N D  9
    R O U N D  10
    R O U N D  11
    R O U N D  12
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  2
    DRAGONWELL has the edge over SLUHRY!
    R O U N D  13
    R O U N D  14
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+80 Damage)
    R O U N D  15
    R O U N D  16
    R O U N D  17
    R O U N D  18
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  3
    DRAGONWELL is beating SLUHRY!
    R O U N D  19
    R O U N D  20
    R O U N D  21
    R O U N D  22
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+80 Damage)
    R O U N D  23
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+55 Damage)
    R O U N D  24
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+93 Damage)
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  4
    DRAGONWELL is winning the fight!
    R O U N D  25
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+76 Damage)
    R O U N D  26
    SLUHRY has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+64 Damage)
    R O U N D  27
    R O U N D  28
    R O U N D  29
    R O U N D  30
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  5
    DRAGONWELL looks to be ahead as of now!
    R O U N D  31
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+74 Damage)
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+60 Damage)
    R O U N D  32
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+65 Damage)
    R O U N D  33
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+63 Damage)
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+51 Damage)
    R O U N D  34
    DRAGONWELL has taken some slight damage from this fight!
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+99 Damage)
    R O U N D  35
    SLUHRY shuffles hastily around DRAGONWELL.
    SLUHRY makes an off handed attack.
    SLUHRY's CRAFTED FALCHION lashes out slowly.
    SLUHRY prepares a sinister attack meant to cripple DRAGONWELL!  (-Hamstring-)
    Weak diagonal slash catches DRAGONWELL's left knee.  (+3 Damage)
    R O U N D  36
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  6
    DRAGONWELL appears to be winning this duel!
    R O U N D  37
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+68 Damage)
    R O U N D  38
    DRAGONWELL is no longer affected by Hamstring
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+78 Damage)
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+88 Damage)
    R O U N D  39
    DRAGONWELL has a lot of wounds on his body!!
    SLUHRY glances at some of the larger wounds on her body!!
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+66 Damage)
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+60 Damage)
    R O U N D  40
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+84 Damage)
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+81 Damage)
    R O U N D  41
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+72 Damage)
    R O U N D  42
    SLUHRY can't take much more of this beating!!!
    DRAGONWELL charges around as if on fire.
    DRAGONWELL swings his FIENDISH BALL & CHAIN wildly through the air.
    A slight miscalculation causes DRAGONWELL's attack to split the air only inches from SLUHRY.
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+71 Damage)
    E N D  O F  M I N U T E  7
    DRAGONWELL has the edge over SLUHRY!
    R O U N D  43
    The crowd screams in disgust at the lack of action and begin to throw things at the gladiators!  (+91 Damage)
    R O U N D  44
    SLUHRY begins to plea for her worthless life and after a moment of thought DRAGONWELL spits on the pitiful fool and walks away!
    A city official collects his bet and nods his head toward the victor!
    The fight lasted 7 minutes & 15 seconds!
    Doesn't make any sense to me; Even if the opponent was tanking Sluhry should've tried to hit from the get-go as I play that one reasonably aggressively.
    What IS happeninbg here?!?!

Some extra info:
    Sluhry is lvl 37 Theatrics, ranked 39th in Legend, High (112)Agi and Pres (115) with good Int and Strength. All epic gear
    Dragonwell is lvl 34 Two-handed Weapon-War, ranked 33rd in Legend and has no Agi on his items to mention (+3 in total) All his items are tagged "used"(if that has any bearings...)
    Also: Sluhrys items way more up-to-date than his,
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 04-13-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Looks like a classic counter attack vs tanking matchup. If there are no attacks to counter, no attacks will take place.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

AH!
    I see now.
    Thanks.

It's the best end part of strategy vs tank for theatrics.
    Try to do some damage/bleeding with lunge/slash/bash at start, switch into counter at finish (Because You'll get zero endurance consumption in the case of zero attacks).
    But in fact, any tank is able to do some attacks from time to time today... So, it doesn't work at high brackets for now.