Free Citizen

Loosing main weapon

BRUTUS L drops his weapon as the pain from the hit streaks through his body!
    A loyal fan wastes no time in tossing a POLE ARM into the arena for BRUTUS L to use!

Why does this happen way too often? I have 89 intelligence and I am still dumb enough to accept weapons I don't have proficiency in.

It can happen even if your fighter has 150+ Intellect, there is no way to become completely immune to such things, only to reduce the chance considerably. Typically a gladiator with 100-110 Intellect will rarely pick the wrong weapon if disarmed.

Free Citizen
    Yes, I understand that. What I find odd is that with 89 Intellect that happens pretty often.

I not sure, but perhaps we have different "kinds" of disarming in the game? Or something like "quality of disarming"?
    I mean, may be some difference , depending on what the skill was used to disarm, depending on the Attacker's stats and so on.

"Disarmed" is the state like "Blinded", "Ensnared" and so on. We can't see an image for it, but it does not make such a state something else...
    So, this state may have some parameters inside itself. Like duration for Blindness, percent for Hamstring etc.
    In the case of Disarmed this parameter is not the duration IMHO. So, if that parameter really exist, it's ... the quality. Or something like that.
    Last edited by weaw; 03-29-2016 at 03:35 AM.

Free Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by weaw View Post
    I not sure, but perhaps we have different "kinds" of disarming in the game? Or something like "quality of disarming"?
    I mean, may be some difference , depending on what the skill was used to disarm, depending on the Attacker's stats and so on.

"Disarmed" is the state like "Blinded", "Ensnared" and so on. We can't see an image for it, but it does not make such a state something else...
    So, this state may have some parameters inside itself. Like duration for Blindness, percent for Hamstring etc.
    In the case of Disarmed this parameter is not the duration IMHO. So, if that parameter really exist, it's ... the quality. Or something like that.
    Possibly. I was thinking that maybe my high level of activity pressed my guy into finding a weapon fast or something of the sort. I find it really strange, and already lost many fights do to that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroJorge View Post
    Yes, I understand that. What I find odd is that with 89 Intellect that happens pretty often.
    Considering many glads in Blood Gods are running around with attributes in the low to mid 200s I'm not surprised you see it happen often with an 89. Your opponent is also trying to keep you from picking up your weapon, so I'm sure his settings and attributes factor in as well.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 03-29-2016 at 11:56 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris