Thread: Coming Soon?

Coming Soon?

So Nate, would you like to give us some teasers about what's coming up to give a little spark to our community discussions? The third Shadow & Myst specialty, perhaps? Team-play in blood gods? Expansion of stables to hold more glads
    Adoede | Tevrosin

The Great Realm is always bustling with lots of things in the works! The third Shadow & Myst specialty is coming a long nicely, he's affectionately called the Trixster specialty or Trickery by sore losers. New conquests are being worked on with many more irons in the fire. Feel free to add your own suggestions and ideas you might like to see in future updates.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Trixster, eh. Sounds interesting.

- I'd like the ability to choose different armor/weapon sets vs. different types of opponents. Like using one set if opponent is Rage. Use a different set if opponent is War.
    - Same with tactics - If opponent is rage, use tactic set #1. If opponent is war, use tactic set #2. Where each tactics set has the 5 strategy lines.

- I'd also be interested in some "customization" prizes - where the winner of blood gods season gets to select a customized look for their armor (no change to stats though) - to make it simple for you, you can use the same armor pictures, but give the option of different "colors" for those pieces. So if someone chose "Black" helm, "Black" torso, "Black" legs, "Black" shield arm, and "Gold" Weapon arm - you could use the same artwork and just run it through a filter for the custom pieces.
    - I also liked Kreegan's old suggestion of custom Battle opening lines for each glad.

As for game dynamics
    - In blood gods, maybe we can try to bring back some aspect of the team-play? Like separate the glads into Good team and Evil team And add team BGP prizes per day/week/season.
    - As a possible prize for blood gods season - perhaps the winning stable can get a free trainer? Like a Shadow Trainer or Slayer trainer?

Anybody else wanna chime in?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    Trixster, eh. Sounds interesting.
    There was some very interesting and very hard-to-play ( and beautiful) class "Arcane Trickster" in NWN2.
    It's sound like something very nice for me too, yes.

I ask to make the strategy more flexible too. I think, it's main moment for the game now.