Chamber of Power Armor Variants

I was wondering if there are any plans to have three heavy armor variants in CoP? It is particularly important for my glad "Ironclad Beetle". He is wearing all heavy armor and is big enough that he is only at 19% encumbrance. I would like to give him some full plate armor as he could use it without penalty.

Hehe, that's a good one, 19% encumbrance in full heavy armour. What Size is he, 200? 351 cm, 484 kg... Human. Who looks at Trugs from above.
    Last edited by Kreegan; 02-11-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Hehe, that's a good one, 19% encumbrance in full heavy armor. What Size is he, 200? 351 cm, 484 kg... Human. Who looks at Trugs from above.
    201 size actually. Made the build to be a heavy armor user who wasn't affected by his heavy armor. That way I didn't have to get "Light as a Feather" and instead could get another skill to make my defense even better. Tanking is also improved. I like making builds that have one very extreme specialization or aspect. My other glad "Wicking" started with 100 intellect, and is now at 186 intellect.

Do you think I will just have to grind the gauntlet for legendary full plate armor set?

It will probably take months of grinding to get all Full Plate pieces with enough Size bonus to get where you are now (if such pieces exist at all). Try it if you want but don't expect quick results. Suggestions like that should be posted in the Suggestions part of the forum, Nate will certainly see them there at some point. Here... no guarantees.

Oh ok, I will do that then.

Perhaps, it's possible for a BG Tank-like War (and for balanced 2H Wars too) to complete The Gauntlet without an ally at Nightmare level for now.
    But reward in this case may be lowered...
    You may try to start The Gauntlet with a friend-ally and finish it with an ally (or something like that) to raise rewards quality. Because there is some ... feature which allows to keep a starting friend-bonus for a whole run.

But it will eat something about months or more anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Hehe, that's a good one, 19% encumbrance in full heavy armour. What Size is he, 200? 351 cm, 484 kg... Human. Who looks at Trugs from above.
    Belca was at 24% encumbrance and that's without focusing all his gear on size, you shouldn't be suprised by this Kreegan

I would suggest working to get him in the gauntlet, and into the pit at all times, just to increase you're chances.