Cool Gratings and Celebrations!

I've been playing Pit of War for years now, even back to the Pathocrom days, but it's only been something off and on whenever I have the spare time. Imagine my surprise when I signed on this morning after a weekend away and find that one of my gladiators, on of the first I created after the Pit of War changeover, in fact the one that I designed specifically to have no hope, actually made Primus while I was away! Years of running Esmer sporadically, and now he's made it to the big leagues! I felt that it was finally time to register on the forums and celebrate!

Congrats man!

I know that feel, it also took me years to reach Primus and eventually retire my first bunch of glads.
    Now it will take A FEW MORE YEARS to find the right HoL... Unless, you got spare trophies, in that case, you are set.
    Anyway, good job on Primus, but now try to get into Blood Gods, I dare you. It's hard as hell there. xD
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

I have a hard time getting trophies. It seems like I use them before I can get them saved up in any respectable amount. And I have yet to spend any money on the game at all. And since I can't play seven days in a row, I can't get the reward trophies at the end of a week.

I've been giving some thoughts to running Esmer to Blood Gods just so I can say that I got him there. I'm kind of feeling the urge to run someone new, though. I'm only running two glads, and the other actually sucks worse than Esmer. As soon as I can retire him, I'll gladly do so lol. But I actually enjoy running Esmer.