Hey guys,

So as the title says, I can't get past Nightmare (lvl 9) with my level 22 War Tank. I assume I will at some point but the amount of bullshit that this represents is too much for me to not vent my frustration on the forums.
Before you all ask about my build, I'll let you know that my dude currently stands at a 4 KDR and has won the Gauntlet several times with KDs of 50:5, 38:2 and the such. He's pretty good at his job and few glads manage to even get past the grey numbers when trying to attack him.
Yet that level 9 scrub taps into the orange fonts like my glad was made of Styrofoam and melted butter. Now I get that arena challenges are meant to be, well, perhaps more challenging than your average same-level glad but this is plain ridiculous. I'm not posting into bug report because I haven't been around enough to get a feel of how the numbers works but I'm quite curious to know how that Nightmare, who I defeated easily with level 8 unoptimized glads can smash my lvl 22 tank with his pinkie.

Please enlighten me. Cheers !