Sidewinder- tier 4 challenge

Hey folks, first time posting - love the game

This Winder of Sides in the fourth tier of the arena challenges is winding my sides far too freaking often. Anyone have any hints on the dude and how I can beat him? Didn't see anything in the other guide.

Cheers

Its been a long time since I fought Sidewinder. Remind me again of what he is and how he is equipped.

Most of the time with the arena challenge fights, if you get stuck on one for a while you might need a new strategy for that particular fighter. For instance, the counter-attacking theatrics are pretty challenging for speed builds to overcome. The more you attack, the more they counterattack and wipe you out. So for those guys, I load up on heavier weapons, slow down my attacks and try to undercut their counterattacking strategy. If you don't know how counterattack style works, read SOTC's theatrics guide under the player guides.

You can also watch the next fight to see where he's aiming and defend that spot next time. Normally, arena challenge opponents are also lightly armored in one spot - so aim for that one too. Do all of the above and you should be golden.
    Adoede | Tevrosin