Thumbs up Blood God Season Tournament!

It was another exciting Season! Congratulations to Arkal for taking the top spot and showing the pits to never underestimate a Theatrics gladiator! Alas, no gladiator was strong enough to win the Tier 1 Legendary prize, but fear not! You have another chance! Win this month's tournament with an 85% or better record and it's yours!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

As far as I can tell, nobody is using more than the 2 gold slot achievements at the moment. For my part, all my stables have always only used the 2 gold slot achievement slots.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Just got my glad to a blood gods with less than 300 losses and got 15k bgp as a reward. Do I remember right that I'll lose half of those points when next season starts?
    Last edited by Ghkg; 04-27-2016 at 12:09 AM.

That is correct. Next season starts Wednesday at 2:00 pm PST.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Ok thanks. Have to use those before that

Since Nate seems to be busy, I guess I'll say something about the last season.

This season in blood gods was full of interesting developments. For starters, the elite wars seem to have hit a wall and dropped back to the pack a bit. Still, with four elite wars in the top 10, they remain a force in the arena. The 2H Rages had a good showing themselves with three in the top ranks and the eventual runaway winner, Seraph Madigant. To round out the top 10 we had two blade rages and the ever stout Arkal representing for the Theatrics yet again. And while it seems that the same few glads consistently place well in the tournament, there is evidence that a number of younger glads are pressing their way towards contention. Which of the plentiful young shadows and slayers will rise to become a legend? Can anyone unseat the triumvirate of Eleventwentytwo, Seraph Madigant, and Arkal as tournament champion? Sound off for your champion as this new season gets underway!
    Adoede | Tevrosin