Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Team Win Is Closing It's Gates

At the completion of this month's season and the week's blood games, I will be closing down Team Win for good.

I've been intending to close shop for a very long time, and phasing out gladiators for a while, but I wanted to achieve the final goal for my stable. I can now proudly say that I have finally managed to get Ahhnold to tie with Sedris' kill record of 407.

For those of you who dont know who Sedris is, he was a project of CainDeSoulis, who was an OG pit master and my closest PoW friend. Caine loved experimenting with the skill tree and found a really cool way to get a kill rate of ~20% with the old fight engine and skill tree. He used it to completely smash the kill record of my glad first glad Kharn, who was the original kill leader. I never got to try the build that Caine came up with, but Sedris' record became a goal of mine, and I've finally reached it.

Speaking of OG pit masters, it's been great to have stiff competition from Crow, Oedi, CaineDeSoulis and Dainoji since the start of the game 4 years ago. There's been 'newer' managers like Cynide, Prinny and Adoede who have also provided great competition and dominance over the years. It's been great getting to know all of you, share information and strategies, and have friendships form. Thankyou to you guys, and everyone else for the great camaraderie and rivalries over the years.

An especially big thank you to Nate for making this game great. I've never played a game where the developer has been so involved, open and accessible to the community. I have so so many good memories of this game, and the surprisingly rich history of it and it's community.

Take care everyone. All the best in the pits
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 01-30-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!