Hello,

I'm a couple weeks into the game and had a question about master of arms. Yes, I read the faq and stickies but it still confuses me. Can scroll down to the bottom of this post for a shortened version of my question.

So this is one of the definitions I pulled from the sticky:

"Master of Arms: Allows you to wield any weapon at the highest level of either your weapon skill or master of arms. EG: 9 weapon skill in maces and lvl 10 in master of arms means your proficiency with all the weapons is at lvl 9, if maces was at lvl 10 however the proficiency with all weapons would be at 10. The same applies if maces would be lvl 10 and master of arms would be lvl 7, all weapon skills exept for maces would be at lvl 7."

My current glad has 7 skill in swords and 2 in shields. These were skills I leveled up while waiting to unlock MoA.

Fast-forward to now and I have level 10 in MoA but still level 7 in swords and 2 in shields. So according to the definition I pulled, my sword skill is still 7, shields is 2, and everything else (maces, 2h, polearm, etc..) would be 10? Or would they be 7?

Originally I thought MoA just raised every weapon skill to the MoA skill if MoA was higher. I'm pretty positive I'm wrong and I guess I've been fighting at a disadvantage this whole time?

TL;DR
Sword skill = 7
Shield skill = 2
MoA = 10

What is my current sword skill? what is my current shield skill?