Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I made it to blood gods

I can't believe one of my glads managed to get into Blood Gods bracket! Wooohooo!
    Hopefully I'll manage to get better equipment and gain more attributes with training points so I don't fall to Primus next week or whenever!

Nice to be fighting with THE best glads here. Can't wait to get pummeled in the arena!

Cheers guys!
    Holosts Stable.
    And best gladiator so far;
    Bayorn (dunder theatrics)
    Kicking ass in Blood Gods 2 levels behind and undergeared.

Noticeable Retired Glads;
    Kuljem (human theatrics)

Congrats mate. Welcome to the real Pit of War!

Congrats!
    And fyi - once you get into blood God's bracket, you can't get demoted back to Primus
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Thanks!
    Good news you bring, Adoede. Now I can develop in peace, with no rush.

Also, what you suggest I do with 10020 bgp I got? I see Weapons and offhands are pretty expensive in points, so I should buy first a leg gear or something? And how frequently we get those bgp? I think i read somewhere how it's pretty hard to get past ~12500 bgp if you are not in TOP ranks, because only half points get carried to next season.
    Any tip would be great.
    Holosts Stable.

Kuljem (human theatrics)

Season 27 will start on: Jan. 7th @ 3:30 AM

So use your BGP before that. You have some days left to climb up the rankings and to bring down the BGP cost of the gear. Head gear takes least BGP to purchase while weapons require the most. Currently level 50 legendary head gear will cost around 7000 BGP without any price premium at 500 rating.

*Roughly* every week you'll get around 2000 BGP if you keep 50% win rate which will take you three weeks to cross 1500 rating. Daily leaderboard may give you upto 30 BGP and weekly leaderboard may give upto 250 BGP if you are in top three.

cheers
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 12-21-2015 at 07:24 PM.

It must be beginners luck, because I got daily rewards every day so far. xD
    I got 215 bgp. Hopefully I'll get those 2000bgp you said can be received, and I'll buy the most expensive thing I can before next season.

Because let's say I have 0 bgp and get only 2000bgp per week, so that's 8000 bgp ONLY for having 50%. And that is hard enough. Next month I'll probably be able to buy just head gear if I have good winrate.
    Ummm, is it possible to fully equip your glad using earned bgp's?
    Holosts Stable.

Kuljem (human theatrics)

It's possible to fully use earned BGP but may take several months. I personally don't mind getting just one gear every month or two; it's still fun waiting that long and then getting your coveted gear. Level 55 legendary weapons are pretty costly though; I use trophies for them via hybrid purchase after crossing the required rating which serves pretty much ok so far. Starting from tier 5 arena challenge the bosses drop legendary gear which may also help a bit.

Great that you've earned lotsa BGP so far; Good luck with them!

Here are some basic BGP costs for gear so you can plan your purchases more effectively:

Level 55: Head - 11,600 BGP; Arms - 12,900 BGP; Legs - 14,500 BGP; Torso - 18,200 BGP; 1-H Weapon - 19,100 BGP; 2-H Weapon - 21,300 BGP
    Level 54: Head - 10,700 BGP; Arms - 11,900 BGP; Legs - 13,200 BGP; Torso - 16,500 BGP; 1-H Weapon - ?; 2-H Weapon - ?
    Level 53: Head - 9,800 BGP; Arms - 10,800 BGP; Legs - 12,000 BGP; Torso - 14,800 BGP; 1-H Weapon - ?; 2-H Weapon - ?
    Level 52: Head - 9,000 BGP; Arms - 9,700 BGP; Legs - 10,700 BGP; Torso - 13,000 BGP; 1-H Weapon - ?; 2-H Weapon - ?
    Level 51: Head - 8,100 BGP; Arms - 8,700 BGP; Legs - 9,400 BGP; Torso - 11,300 BGP; 1-H Weapon - ?; 2-H Weapon - ?
    Level 50: Head - 7,200 BGP; Arms - 7,600 BGP; Legs - 8,100 BGP; Torso - 9,600 BGP; 1-H Weapon - ?; 2-H Weapon - ?
    Last edited by Adoede; 12-25-2015 at 04:06 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Adoede, thats a great list! Thank you.

All I need to figure out now is which level gives which stats.
    Because I know I read somewhere how on certain lvls there are specific attributes bonuses. Need to focus on certain stats only.
    Holosts Stable.

Kuljem (human theatrics)

You might want to pick fabled stuff until you reach at least lvl 53 and then switch to legendaries - saves some BGP which you'll probably spend on better gear later anyway. You'll probably not be able to compete for top 10 in the bracket before your crew reaches lvl 54-55 no matter what you do so no need to hurry. OR, you might drop the competition altogether and do whatever you find fun - Blood Gods is the best place for that because most of the managers really know what they are doing and you'll have real results from the experiments.