Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It was an exciting and glorious Season! We had a few gladiators in contention for the big prize but nobody was able to hold on to the end! This month's Season tournament has the same opportunity and prize awaiting them except this time the top gladiator with an 85% record or better will win it! The first Tier 1 Legendary item is still up for grabs!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Is anyone else actively trying to win this prize?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

No but I'll make sure I start challenging your speed builds as soon as they get in range. You're pushing it with those dodger.

It looks like Arkal is hungry ...

Nice - Just wanted to see what would happen if I actually used the challenges in blood gods. Was expecting more people to do the same...but doesn't seem like anyone is interested enough in the prize to put out the effort.

What if the prize was that we could take any new HOL prospect and "re-arrange" all their stats as we liked? Would more managers be interested enough to 'go for it' I wonder?

BTW, I was actually surprised the Hit'n'run rage had good results against hybrid Axe theatrics. Who would've figured that?
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I suspect A&M weapons are inefficient against dodgers because of their length, Seraph Zodak successfully evades 70-90% of Arkal's attacks which is borderline ridiculous. Toros on the other hand hits much more often with the long Bastard Swords.

I like the idea of buying a "customisable" slave, sounds much better than getting yet another overpowered piece of gear.

Toros is Battle Hardened man, i think... For me, it looks like Hard to Hit/Shadowdance not so vulnerable to direct Attack Power... But sometimes suppressed by something... Has Arkal Brute Force?
    Last edited by weaw; 01-14-2016 at 11:43 PM.

I have made it to Blood God. Yippee!! But what does the gold option next to the challenges/avoid mean?

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

In the BG we have only 2 fights per day, which can't be started by managers.
    The opponent defined by gladiators position in the overall rating and some random.

Then let's imagine, You trying to challenge one of my gladiators and i trying to challenge a Kreegan's one with him at same time.
    And if Your gold bet will be more than mine, then Your challenge happens.

// Congratulations.
    Last edited by weaw; 01-27-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just J View Post
    I have made it to Blood God. Yippee!! But what does the gold option next to the challenges/avoid mean?
    The gold tab to challenge allows you to bid money to try and get a match against the gladiator of your choosing. If that matchup does not occur, you keep your gold.

If you bid to fight a gladiator, but someone else bids higher to fight the same gladiator, your attempted pairing will not occur as you have been out bid. The same is true if the gladiator you bid to fight has bid a greater sum of gold to fight someone else, or has bid higher to avoid having a fight with you.

The avoid function also applies to try and avoid the chosen gladiator in the 'randomised' pairings for each round of fights.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!