Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by weaw View Post
    Few years ago i'm already suggested to Nate set a property of "real durability" for gear. For example, by losing max durability at every repairing. And, if it 0, this piece of gear is unusable.
    I don't realy like degrading gear, but permanent loss is unacceptable.
    It think this is a horrible idea, as you have to search for the gear with the right stats then it is gone after some time and now you have to search for it again.
    Yes, gear could be cheaper, but you would need more vault space to hold the spare gear. Players who have more vault space can stock up on replacements, while others have to go for a suboptimal one.

It won't solve anything. It only adds more frustration.
    I have returned once more and it seems I'm here to stay.

Ogornomus - master of Iron Aegis

Active Gladiators: Shiroyama, Iron Daimyo, Rom Ironhide, Ludex Grunreer, Decapitare
    Retired: Sigwald, Haraxur Dervish, Davlan, Black Degron, Facles Secutor, Quickshank, Sindrel Myr, FacelessSecutor, Iron Enforcer, Blackiron Guard, Lionel Oldblood, Elaar Venguard, AceOfBlades, Crueligan, Cyrus Lupercal

Quote Originally Posted by Ogornomus View Post
    I don't realy like degrading gear, but permanent loss is unacceptable. It think this is a horrible idea, as you have to search for the gear with the right stats then it is gone after some time and now you have to search for it again.
    It's true only if "gear with right stats" is so rare. And if these gear pieces are so expensive.
    It's just a questions of some digits... But not the principal things.
    There may be an option to renew every piece of s...gear. There is a lots of ways...

// For me, every gladiator which has good equipment is just the gladiator with the good equipment. It's not some sort of Legends. Legends are not because they have nice hats.
    But it's my own opinion.

But i'm tired to solve these "Complex problems" about Pit of War now. For me it's time to leave this forum for a while.

Good luck.
    Last edited by weaw; 12-13-2015 at 11:28 AM.